Sunday, November 11, 2007

Attention all Vodafone users!

Vodafone Rip Off!!!

Attention all those vodafone subscribers who’ve been using Special Tariff cards for SMSs. Vodafone has deactivated all the Special Tariff cards (which we use for sending smss at a cheaper rate) for the festive season without letting any of the customers know. Vodafone has been charging everyone with these tariff cards Rs. 1.20/sms which is the rate for sms for those not using these schemes. This is an outrageous, an all out unethical, desperate way of making money and should not be accepted at any cost!! All of us message everyone ‘dil khol ke’ on these occasions and Vodafone is cashing in on that by exploiting this fact. I just can’t believe how outrageous this is!! After coming to know of this, I called up Customer care at 111 but it was busy. Most of us have been robbed of hundreds of rupees without our knowledge! Even my account was diminished by hundreds, and I found out about it just now! And the best part is, they haven’t owned up to it till now! Nor is there any time line for this immoral act by Vodafone, i.e. we don’t know till when will this extortion continue.

As far as i know, these two schemes have been deactivated:

1. two to talk (Rs. 69) which makes your sms cost 20p
2. 300 sms bonus card (Rs. 35) which gives 300 free sms


Vodafone cannot be allowed to handicap us like this and get away with this! Please spread the message so that we can generate awareness amongst more people and get back at Vodafone for misusing our trust in this dastardly way. They will have to pay!!

1 comment:

Gaurav Jain said...

My account balance was Rs 150 on thursday and I too activated 300 free sms card but today to my surprise my account depreciated to Rs 3 and when I called up customer care they told me that these special vouchers are not valid on popular festivals and all weekends ..